Thursday 12 June 2008

Packing Up

Had to pack up all my uni stuff today...sad times. I'd be loving it if my room at home looks like this when I go back. Here's a cheeky update of all the goings on surrounding the new 3G iPhone. It's not much different to the old one to be honest, I can't say I'm keen on the white version at all. I've been playing a lot of GTA IV lately, check out this lowdown on most of the cars featured in the game. Everytime I play it, I'm amazed at how detailed it is. You HAVE to experience it. Thanks to Leo for showing me Surplus, you can watch the whole film here. I am also loving Dungen at the moment, thanks to Jack. Download one of my favourite songs, Ta Det Lungt here. Head here to check out an art project from Russia involving the contents of your pockets. If you're really bored, check out this article about the intensifying competition between Safari and Firefox. Finally, check this amazing remix of Nude by Radiohead...I can't wait to see them at the end of June! It was made using old computer parts, for the full story head here.


Big Ideas (don't get any) from James Houston on Vimeo.

No comments: