Monday 12 May 2008

Been a long time...

Ten days inbetween posts is simply not acceptable...but I think it will be another ten days now as my first exam is tomorrow. As you probably know, I like maps; this one shows all the suffixes found on websites across the globe. Been on eBay a lot this week buying the usual crap that I fill my tiny box of a room with...thought this feedback was pretty funny. Obviously GTA IV has been around for a couple of weeks now; here's one of my favourite columnists take on it. Also went to see Persepolis in the last ten days. Whilst it didn't live up to the high expectations I had due to the critics reviews, it is definitely worth seeing; here's the trailer as well as a clip below of the director talking about her film at the New York film festival. Also worth checking is 2 Many DJs blog, where you can get all their Radio Soulwax shows for free. They're old mixes, but still brilliant. Anyway, I'll be back in another 10 days after 15 hours of exams. Looks like the new iPhone may have turned up by then too...

No comments: