Wednesday 2 July 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Major slacking with the blog lately, I'm ashamed! Here's an extra large post to make up for it. Firstly, had an amazing time at Radiohead in Manchester, you can check the setlist here, at Ben's blog. I was afraid they wouldn't be as good as the last time I saw them, but I was wrong to fear; they were sublime. If you have a PS3, it's worth checking out this video outlining what is in the latest firmware upgrade, head here. Also check out this amazing graffiti. I was also impressed by this Star Wars-esque vehicle. It doesn't quite beat this though. I'm in dire need of a job this Summer...if I had one I could use one of these.

I'm also very excited to see the new Batman film, which I believe comes out on the 25th July...it's already rumoured that Heath Ledger will pick up a posthumous Oscar for his role in the film.

Finally, check out this video of an effect rumoured to be in the next PhotoBooth package.


Chronotopic Anamorphosis from Marginalia Project on Vimeo.

No comments: